Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More SlymMagic weight loss success!

Hi, this is Shay from shaysways.com -- this is my friend Lisa Pacifici, whom I've known since the 1980s. I am so proud of her! This is her story with SlymMagic:

Early in June, my friend Bobi Brown called me very late at night and shared with me the information about Slym Magic. I told her I was not interested, and I was busy with another company. Before we ended the call, she reminded me that I always wanted to find something that would help me with my own challenge with weight, which has been a battle all of my life.

The next day I called her back, and she then put Hernan on the phone and Barbara Dotts. They both shared their own stories and they were amazing. They both lost quite a bit of weight in a very short time. So right there and then, I signed up. I received the product on June 16th, 2010, and started to take it on that date.

On that very same day I had another experience that I will never forget. I met an angel that appeared at the Bank--our dogs introduced us... His name was Alberto Perusset. He happens to be one of the founders and owner of Malibu Marathon. He has been running marathons for 20 years. He invited me to come to the track and started to train me. He is the best trainer anyone could ever have. He also became a member of Global Smart Products and is building a very large business. Now that we have the Om product, it is very helpful for all the athletes.

So in short, my life has changed dramatically. I am very happy expecting to reach my goal by the end of March. I would like to achieve this by the next SlymMagic convention.

I just took a trip to Washington, D.C., did some business there and visited my Daughter in Maryland. For the first time in years, the airplane seat belt fit me and I didn't have to ask for an extension. The tray table came down and it didn't land on my stomach. Going to the bathroom in the plane was easy. The other thing I noticed is that I could pick up my purse from under the seat in front of me. I couldn't do that before. Walking down the aisle was also a breeze, I didn't hit people along the way. .

It feels like I have been released from a prison in my own body. I will be thin for the rest of my life. It is a knowing from deep inside me. I am so sure that I gave away all my clothes.

Well that's the story to date. I will keep everyone posted. For those of you taking the Slym Magic, make sure you take it and do not worry about the pounds on the scale. Just take it like you are taking your vitamins every day, and please add walking to your regimen. It makes a big difference. I love being able to move so easy. And the most important thing of all DRINK A LOT OF WATER!!! Everyone will get results with the product, just do not be attached to the outcome and when it should happen. Just take it.

If anyone has any questions about the product, please give me a call. I am happy to help.

Bye for now! With much love, -- Lisa P.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lists of toxic ingredients to avoid for life:

www.ewg.org
www.safecosmetics.org

www.cosmeticsdatabase.com


Simple Herbal Remedies

AilmentHerb
Acne Calendula, aloe, tea tree
Alcoholism Evening primrose, kudzu
Allergy Chamomile
Alzheimer’s disease Ginkgo, rosemary
Angina Hawthorn, garlic, willow, green tea
Anxiety and stress Hops, kava, passionflower, valerian, chamomile, lavender
Arteriosclerosis Garlic
Arthritis Capsicum, ginger, turmeric, willow, cat’s claw, devil’s claw
Asthma Coffee, ephedra, tea
Athlete’s foot Topical tea tree oil
Attention-deficit disorder Evening primrose oil
Bad breath Parsley
Boils Tea tree oil, topical garlic, echinacea, eleutherococcus, ginseng, rhodiola
Bronchitis Echinacea, pelargonium
Burns Aloe
Cancer Bilberry, blackberry, cocoa (dark chocolate), green tea, garlic, ginseng, maitake mushroom, pomegranate, raspberry, reishi mushroom
Cankers Goldenseal
Colds Echinacea, andrographis, ginseng, coffee, licorice root (sore throat), tea (nasal and chest congestion)
Congestive heart failure Hawthorn
Constipation Apple, psyllium seed, senna
Cough Eucalyptus
Depression St. John’s wort
Diabetes, Type 2 Garlic, beans (navy, pinto, black, etc.), cinnamon, eleutherococcus, flaxseed, green tea
Diabetic ulcers Comfrey
Diarrhea Bilberry, raspberry
Diverticulitis Peppermint
Dizziness Ginger, ginkgo
Earache Echinacea
Eczema Chamomile, topical borage seed oil, evening primrose oil
Fatigue Cocoa (dark chocolate), coffee, eleutheroccocus, ginseng, rhodiola, tea
Flu Echinacea, elderberry syrup (also see “Colds”)
Gas Fennel, dill
Giardia Goldenseal
Gingivitis Goldenseal, green tea
Hay fever Stinging nettle, butterbur
Herpes Topical lemon balm, topical comfrey, echinacea, garlic, ginseng
High blood pressure Garlic, beans, cocoa (dark chocolate), hawthorn
High blood sugar Fenugreek
High cholesterol Apple, cinnamon, cocoa (dark chocolate), evening primrose oil, flaxseed, soy foods, green tea
Hot flashes Red clover, soy, black cohosh
Impotence Yohimbe
Indigestion Chamomile, ginger, peppermint
Infection Topical tea tree oil, astragalus, echinacea, eleutherococcus, garlic, ginseng, rhodiola
Insomnia Kava, evening primrose, hops, lemon balm, valerian
Irregular heartbeat Hawthorn
Irregularity Senna, psyllium seed
Irritable bowel syndrome Chamomile, peppermint
Lower back pain Thymol, carvacrol, white willow bark
Menstrual cramps Kava, raspberry, chasteberry
Migraine Feverfew, butterbur
Morning sickness Ginger
Muscle pain Capsicum, wintergreen
Nausea Ginger
Premenstrual syndrome Chasteberry, evening primrose
Ringing in the ears Ginkgo
Seasonal affective disorder St. John’s wort
Shingles Capsicum
Sore throat Licorice, marshmallow, mullein
Stuffy nose Echinacea
Tonsillitis Goldenseal, astragalus, echinacea
Toothache Willow, clove oil
Ulcers Aloe, licorice
Varicosities Bilberry, horse chestnut
Yeast infection Garlic, goldenseal, Pau D’arco